“What kind of world will our grandchildren live in?” is a question on the hearts of many grandparents.
You are making a positive difference every day in answer to that question. You get up every morning and do good in the lives of your children. Thank you.
- You teach them that God is real.
- You teach them that He listens to their prayers.
- You teach them the difference between right and wrong.
- You teach them about the Savior of the world.
- You give them the tools they need to learn what they need to know when they need to know it.
- You teach them to depend on God.
I love how the Psalms go seamlessly from talking to God to talking about Him. They are conversations. First the speaker says something to one person and then he talks to another. This happens in the last two verses of Psalm 108. You can depend on these verses and so can your children. God will be with them in that unknown future that may be scary to their grandparents, but that is something God can handle. And He will.
Give us help against the enemy,
For deliverance by man is worthless.
Through God we will do valiantly,
And it is He who will trample down our enemies.